24V, 150mA, Low Quiescent Current Linear Regulator
You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
The MP2015A is a low power, linear regulator that supplies power to systems with high-voltage batteries. It includes a wide 2.5V to 24V input range, low dropout voltage, and low quiescent supply current. The low quiescent current and low dropout voltage allow operation at extremely low power levels. Therefore, the MP2015A is ideal for low-power microcontrollers and battery-powered equipment.
The MP2015A provides a wide variety of fixed output voltage options: 1.8V, 1.9V, 2.3V, 2.5V, 3.0V, 3.3V, 3.45V, 5.0V; and it also provides an output adjustable option (from 1.215V to 15V).
The regulator output current is limited internally, and the device is protected against over-load and over-temperature conditions.
The MP2015A also includes thermal shutdown and current limiting fault protection, and it is available in QFN-6 (2mmx2mm), QFN-8 (3mmx3mm), and TSOT23-4 packages.
- 2.5V to 24V Input Range
- 3.3µA Quiescent Supply Current
- Stable With low-value output ceramic capacitor (> 0.47μF)
- 150mA specified current for QFN-6 and QFN-8 Packages
- 100mA specified current for TSOT23-4 Packages
- 700mV Dropout at 150mA Load
- Available in Fixed 3.3V Output and Adjustable Output (1.215V to 15V) versions
- Output ±2% Accuracy for QFN-6 and QFN-8 Packages
- Output ±4% Accuracy TSOT23-4 Packages
- Specified current limit
- Thermal Shutdown and Short-Circuit Protection
- Available in TSOT23-4, QFN-6 (2mmx2mm), or QFN-8 (3mmx3mm) Packages
- Vdropout (mV)700 (IO:150mA)
- Special FeaturesCurrent Limiting
- PackageQFN-6 (2x2), QFN-8 (3x3), TSOT23-4
- Vout (min) (V)1.215
- Vout (max) (V)15
- PSRR @ 1kHz (dB)41
- Iq (typ) (µA)3.3
- Accuracy (±%)2
- Iout (mA)150
- Vin (max) (V)24
- Vin (min) (V)2.5
Evaluation KitGET THIS KIT
The EV2015A-J_Q_G-00A is an evaluation board for the MP2015A, a low linear regulator that supplies power to systems with high voltage batteries.
MP2015A includes a wide 2.5V to 24V input range, low dropout voltage and low quiescent supply current. The low quiescent current and low dropout voltage allow operations at extremely low power levels. Therefore, the MP2015A is an ideal for the low power microcontrollers and the battery-powered equipments.
The EV2015A-J_Q_G-00A is a fully assembled and tested evaluation board. It generates a +5V output voltage at load current up to 150mA from a 6V to 24V input range.
US$ 25.00 + tax