40V, 500mA, Low Quiescent Current Linear Regulator
The MP2014 is a low power linear regulator that supplies power to systems with high voltage batteries. It includes a wide 3V to 40V input range, low dropout voltage and low quiescent supply current. The low quiescent current and low dropout voltage allow operations at extremely low power levels. Therefore, the MP2014 is ideal for the low power microcontrollers and the battery-powered equipments.
The MP2014 provides wide variety of fixed output voltage options (if request): 1.8V, 1.9V, 2.3V, 2.5V, 3.0V, 3.3V, 3.45V, 5.0V.
The regulator output current is internally limited and the device is protected against short-circuit, over-load and over-temperature conditions.
The MP2014 also includes thermal shutdown and current limiting fault protection, and is available in TO252-5 package.
- 3V to 40V Input Range
- 10µA Quiescent Supply Current
- Stable with Low-Value Output Ceramic Capacitor (>0.47μF)
- 500mA Specified Current
- Fixed Output Voltage
- Output ±2% Accuracy
- Specified Current Limit
- Power Good
- Programmable Power Good Delay
- Thermal Shutdown and Short-Circuit Protection
- -40°C to +150°C Specified Junction Temperature Range
- Available in TO252-5 Package
- Vdropout (mV)750 (IO:500mA)
- Special FeaturesCurrent Limiting, Power Good
- Vout (min) (V)1.2
- Vout (max) (V)15
- PSRR @ 1kHz (dB)45
- Iq (typ) (µA)10
- Accuracy (±%)2
- Iout (mA)500
- Vin (max) (V)40