40V, 150mA, Low Quiescent Current Linear Regulator
The MP2013 is a low power linear regulator that supplies power to systems with high voltage batteries. It includes a wide 2.5V to 40V input range, low dropout voltage and low quiescent supply current. The low quiescent current and low dropout voltage allow operations at extremely low power levels. Therefore, the MP2013 are ideal for the low power microcontrollers and the battery-powered equipments.
The MP2013 provides wide variety of fixed output voltage options (if request): 1.8V, 1.9V, 2.3V, 2.5V, 3.0V, 3.3V, 3.45V, 5.0V; and also provides the output adjustable option (from 1.215V to 15V).
The regulator output current is internally limited and the device is protected against over-load and over-temperature conditions.
The MP2013 also includes thermal shutdown and current limiting fault protection, and is available in QFN6 (2x2mm), QFN8 (3x3mm) and TSOT23-5 packages.
- 2.5V to 40VInputRange
- 3.2µA Quiescent Supply Current
- Stable With low-value output ceramic capacitor (> 0.47 μF)
- 150mA specified current
- 620mV Dropout at 150mA Load
- Available in Fixed and Adjustable output (1.215 V to 15 V) versions
- Output ±2% Accuracy
- Specified current limit
- Thermal Shutdown
- -40°C to +125°C SpecifiedJunctionTemperatureRange
- Available in TSOT23-5, QFN6 (2x2mm), or QFN8 (3x3mm) Packages
- Fixed Output Options1.8, 1.9, 2.3, 2.5, 3.0, 3.3, 3.45, 5.0
- Vdropout (mV)620 (IO:150mA)
- 特性Current Limiting
- 封装QFN-6 (2x2), QFN-8 (3x3), TSOT23-5
- Vout (min) (V)1.215
- Vout (max) (V)15
- PSRR @ 1kHz (dB)41
- Iq (typ) (µA)3.2
- Accuracy (±%)2
- Iout (mA)150
- Vin (max) (V)40
- Vin (min) (V)2.5