3A, DDR Termination Regulator
You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
The MP20075 precision DDR2/3/3L termination LDO regulator features a precision VREF/2 tracking voltage for accurate termination. The VTT-LDO output can sink/source up to 3A.
The MP20075 maintains a fast transient response only requires 20μF (2x10μF) ceramic output capacitance. The MP20075 supports Kelvin sensing.
The MP20075 is available in the 8-pin MSOP with Exposed PAD and is specified from −40 degree C to 85 degree C.
- VDDQ Voltage Range: 1.05V to 3.6 V
- Up to 3A Integrated Sink/Source Linear Regulator with Accurate VREF/2 Divider Reference for DDR2/3/3L/4 Termination
- Requires Only 20μF Ceramic Output Capacitance
- Drive Voltage: 3.3V
- 1.05V Input (VDDQ) Helps Reduce Total Power Dissipation
- Integrated Divider Tracks VREF for accurate VTT and VTTREF Output Voltage
- Kelvin Sensing (VTTSEN)
- ±30mV Accuracy for VTT
- ±18mV Accuracy for VTTREF
- Built-In Soft-Start, UVLO and OCL
- Thermal Shutdown
- Fixed Output Options3.3
- Iq (typ) (µA)1300
- Accuracy (±%)2
- Iout (mA)3000
- Vin (max) (V)3.6
- Vin (min) (V)1.05