700V, Non-Isolated, Offline Regulator, Up to 600mA Output Current
The MP175 is a primary-side regulator that provides accurate, constant voltage (CV) regulation without an optocoupler. The MP175 supports buck, buck-boost, boost, and flyback topologies. The MP175 has an integrated 700V MOSFET and high-voltage current source, and also has a fixed output option to further simplify the structure and reduce costs. The output voltage can also be adjusted for various applications.
The MP175 is a green-mode-operation regulator. Both the peak current limit and switching frequency decrease with decreasing load. This feature provides excellent efficiency at light-load condition and improves the overall average efficiency.
The MP175 has multiple protections features, including over-temperature protection (OTP), VCC under-voltage lockout (UVLO), overload protection (OLP), short-circuit protection (SCP), brown-out protection (BOP), and open-loop detection (OLD).
These features make the MP175 an ideal regulator for offline, low-power applications, such as home appliances and standby power.
The MP175 is available in a SOIC-8 package.
- Primary-Side CV Control, Supporting Buck, Buck-Boost, Boost, and Flyback Topologies
- Integrated 700V/4.5Ω MOSFET
- Internal 700V High-Voltage Current Source
- Fixed or Adjustable Output Options
- <30mW No-Load Power Consumption
- Up to 10W Output Power
- Maximum CCM Output Current up to 600mA
- Low VCC Operating Current
- Frequency Foldback
- Limited Maximum Frequency
- Peak-Current Compression
- Internally Biased VCC
- OTP, UVLO, OLP, SCP, BOP, OLD
- Available in a SOIC-8 Package
- Vac (max) (V)265
- Vbr (V)700
- Rds(on) (Ω)4.5
- fsw (max) (kHz)83
- Iout (CCM) (max) (mA)600
- Pout (max) (W)10
- Vac (min) (V)85
- Power Range Defined否
- Control MethodOn-Off
- 封装PDIP8-7B, SOIC-8
- TypeBuck Regulator
- No-Load Pout (max) (mW)30