You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
- 700V Switching Regulator
- Integrated 700V MOSFET and Current Source
- Constant Voltage (CV) Regulation with Internal Loop Compensation
- Optimized Light-Load Efficiency by Frequency Modulation
- Standby Mode
- Anti-Audible Noise Operation by Peak Current Modulation
- Adjustable or Fixed 12V Output
- Low Operating Current
- Over-Temperature Protection (OTP), Short-Circuit Protection (SCP), Overload Protection (OLP), and Over-Voltage Protection (OVP)
- Low-Dropout Linear Regulator
- Up to 30V Input Voltage
- Fixed Output, with 3.3V and 5V Options
- Over-Temperature Protection (OTP)
- Relay Driver
- 2O On State Resistance
- Rail Voltage up to 30V
- Integrated Freewheeling Diode
- Nominal Off Driver
- Vac (max) (V)265
- Vfb (V)2.5
- Vbr (V)700
- Rds(on) (Ω)17
- Isw Limit (mA)240
- Vac (min) (V)85
- Power Range DefinedNo
- Control MethodOn-Off
- TypeBuck Regulator
- Iregulator (mA)4.1
- Ileak (µA)10
Evaluation KitGET THIS KIT
The EV161-S-00A Evaluation Board is designed to demonstrate the capabilities of MP161. The MP161 is a primary-side constant voltage regulator providing accurate constant voltage (CV) regulation without Opto-coupler.
The EV161-S-00AEvaluation Board is designed as Buck application. EV161-S-00A typically drives a 12V/70mA, 5V/50mA output from 85VAC to 265VAC, at 60/50Hz.
The EV161-S-00A has an excellent efficiency and meets 2kV IEC61000-4-5 surge immunity and EN55022 conducted EMI requirements.
The MP161 is dedicated to home automation, industrial automation and any other applications that adopt relays and MCUs. It integrates a 700V switching regulator, a low dropout linear regulator, and two channel relay drivers. It also has a special standby mode to minimize the standby power.
MP161AGS-5 is used in this evaluation board, it is in SOIC16 package. This board can be used for MP161B and MP161C evaluation.
US$ 25.00 + tax