17V, 3A, 800kHz, High-Efficiency, Synchronous, Step-Down Converter with COT Control in SOT563 Package
1US$ 0.00 /unit
View distributor pricing and availability
You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
The MP1477 is a fully integrated, high-frequency, synchronous, rectified, step-down, switch-mode converter with internal power MOSFETs. The MP1477 offers a very compact solution that achieves 3A of continuous output current with excellent load and line regulation over a wide input range. The MP1477 uses synchronous mode operation for higher efficiency over the output current-load range.
Constant-on-time (COT) control operation provides very fast transient response, easy loop design, and very tight output regulation.
Full protection features include short-circuit protection (SCP), over-current protection (OCP), under-voltage protection (UVP), and thermal shutdown.
The MP1477 requires a minimal number of readily available, standard, external components and is available in a space-saving SOT563 (1.6mmх1.6mm) package.
- Wide 4.2V to 17V Operating Input Range
- 58mΩ/27mΩ Low RDS(ON) Internal Power MOSFETs
- 200µA Low IQ Current
- High-Efficiency Synchronous Mode Operation
- Power Save Mode (PSM) at Light Load
- Fast Load Transient Response
- 800kHz Switching Frequency
- Internal Soft Start (SS)
- Over-Current Protection (OCP) and Hiccup
- Thermal Shutdown
- Output Adjustable from 0.8V
- Available in a SOT563 (1.6mmх1.6mm) Package
- fsw (max) (kHz)800
- Vin (min) (V)4.2
- Vin (max) (V)17
- Iout (max) (A)3
- Isw Limit (typ) (A)4
- Vfb (typ) (V)0.805
- Iq (typ) (mA)0.2
- Regulated Outputs1
- Vout (max) (V)10
- Vout (min) (V)0.8
- Mps StatusNew
- Control ModeCOT
- Common FeaturesLight-Load Efficiency, Synchronous Rectification