You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
The MP1476 is a fully integrated, high-frequency, synchronous, rectified, step-down, switch-mode converter with internal power MOSFETs. The MP1476 offers a very compact solution that achieves 2A of continuous output current with excellent load and line regulation over a wide input range. The MP1476 uses synchronous mode operation for higher efficiency over the output current-load range.
Constant-on-time (COT) control operation provides very fast transient response, easy loop design, and very tight output regulation.
Full protection features include short-circuit protection (SCP), over-current protection (OCP), under-voltage protection (UVP), and thermal shutdown.
The MP1476 requires a minimal number of readily available, standard, external components and is available in a space-saving SOT563 package.
- Wide 4.2V to 18V Operating Input Range
- 126mΩ/58mΩ Low RDS(ON) Internal Power MOSFETs
- 190μA Low IQ
- High-Efficiency Synchronous Mode Operation
- Power-Save Mode (PSM) at Light Load
- Fast Load Transient Response
- 800kHz Switching Frequency
- Internal Soft Start (SS)
- Over-Current Protection (OCP) and Hiccup
- Thermal Shutdown
- Output Adjustable from 0.8V
- Available in a SOT563 Package
- fsw (max) (kHz)800
- Vin (min) (V)4.2
- Vin (max) (V)18
- Iout (max) (A)2
- Isw Limit (typ) (A)2.4
- Vfb (typ) (V)0.805
- Iq (typ) (mA)0.19
- Regulated Outputs1
- Vout (max) (V)10
- Vout (min) (V)0.8
- Control ModeCOT
- Common FeaturesLight-Load Efficiency, Synchronous Rectification