2A, 16V, 500kHz, Synchronous, Step-Down Converter with PG
You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
The MP1474S is a high-frequency, synchronous, rectified, step-down, switch-mode converter with built-in power MOSFETs. It offers a compact solution to achieve a 2A continuous output current with excellent load and line regulation over a wide input-supply range. The MP1474S has synchronous-mode operation for higher efficiency over the output current-load range.
Current-mode operation provides fast, transient response and eases loop stabilization.
Full protection features include over-current protection (OCP) and thermal shutdown (TSD).
The MP1474S requires a minimal number of readily available, standard, external components and is available in a space-saving 8-pin TSOT23 package.
- Wide 4.5V to 16V Operating-Input Range
- 150mΩ/70mΩ Low RDS(ON) Internal Power MOSFETs
- High-Efficiency Synchronous-Mode Operation
- Fixed 500kHz Switching Frequency
- Synchronizes from a 300kHz to 2MHz External Clock
- Power-Save Mode at Light Load
- Internal Soft-Start
- Power Good Indicator
- Over-Current Protection and Hiccup
- Thermal Shutdown
- Output Adjustable from 0.8V
- Available in a 8-pin TSOT-23 Package
- fsw (max) (kHz)500
- Vin (min) (V)4.5
- Vin (max) (V)16
- Iout (max) (A)2
- Isw Limit (typ) (A)3
- Max Duty Cycle (%)0.95
- Vfb (typ) (V)0.807
- Iq (typ) (mA)0.5
- Regulated Outputs1
- Vout (max) (V)15
- Vout (min) (V)0.8
- Control ModeCurrent Mode
- Common FeaturesLight-Load Efficiency, Power Good, Synchronous Rectification
- Special FeaturesExternal Frequency Sync