- Primary-Side Control without Optocoupler or Secondary Feedback Circuit
- Precise Constant Current and Constant Voltage Control (CC/CV)
- Variable Off-Time Peak-Current Control
- 700V/4.5O Integrated MOSFET
- 700V High-Voltage Current Source
- 30mW No-Load Power Consumption
- Programmable Cable Compensation
- Multiple Protections: OVP, OCkP, SSP, OLP, OTP, and VCC UVLO
- Low Cost and Simple External Circuit
- Available in a SOIC8-7B Package
- Power Range DefinedNo
- VCC (max) (V)28
- Vfb (V)3.96
- Vac (max) (V)305
- Vbr (V)700
- Rds(on) (Ω)4.5
- Vac (min) (V)85
Evaluation KitGET THIS KIT
The MP024-10 is a low cost offline primary-side Flyback regulator with simple external circuit. It provides accurate constant voltage and constant current regulation without opto-coupler and secondary feedback circuit. And it has integrated 700V MOSFET and high-voltage start-up current source.
The MP024-10 operates in Discontinuous Conduction mode using variable off-time control. Its power-saving technologies limit the no-load power consumption to less than 30mW.
The MP024-10 also features complete protection functions such as VCC under-voltage lockout, over-current protection, over temperature protection, open loop protection and over voltage protection.
The MP024-10's variable switching frequency method provides natural spectrum shaping to smooth EMI signature, which suits for offline low power battery charger and adapter.
The MP024-10 is available in the SOIC8-7B package.
US$ 25.00 + tax