1US$ 0.00 /unit
View distributor pricing and availability
You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
The MA704 detects the absolute angular position of a permanent magnet, typically a diametrically magnetized cylinder on a rotating shaft. The MA704 is particularly suited to track highly dynamic movements with speeds up to 60’000 rpm.
The MA704 supports a wide range of magnetic field strengths and spatial configurations. Both end-of-shaft and off-axis (side-shaft mounting) configurations are supported.
The MA704 features magnetic field strength detection with programmable thresholds to allow sensing of the magnet position relative to the sensor for creation of functions such as the sensing of axial movements or for diagnostics.
On-chip non-volatile memory provides storage for configuration parameters, including the reference zero angle position, ABZ encoder settings, and magnetic field detection thresholds.
- 10-Bit Resolution Absolute Angle Encoder
- Contactless Sensing for Long Life
- SPI Serial Interface for Digital Angle Readout and Chip Configuration
- Incremental 8-Bit ABZ Quadrature Encoder Interface with Programmable Pulses Per Turn from 1-64
- PWM Output 10-Bit
- Programmable Magnetic Field Strength Detection for Diagnostic Checks
- 3.3V, 12 mA Supply
- -40°C to +125°C Operating Temperature
- Available in a QFN-16 (3mmx3mm) Package
- PackageQFN-16 (3x3)
- Vin (min) (V)3
- Vin (max) (V)3.6
- PWM Frequency (Hz)920
- fcutoff (Hz)2970
- Latency (µs)8
- Isupply (mA)11.7
- tstart-up (ms)1.1
- Refresh Rate (kHz)1000
- Output FormatABZ, PWM, SPI, SSI
- Resolution (bits)10
- Sensor PositionEnd-of-Shaft, Side-Shaft
- ABZ Pulses per Turn per Channel1 to 64
- Temp Range (°C)-40 to +125
- Magnetic Field DetectionYes
- Magnetic Field (Min) (mT)30
Evaluation KitGET THIS KIT
The EVKT-MACOM is a communication kit for the MagAlpha magnetic position sensor family. The EVKT-MACOM offers a seamless connection and operation with MagAlpha test boards (TBMA) and evaluation kits (EVKT-KNOB). The kit contains a microcontroller motherboard, a collection of daughter boards adapted to different sensor boards and the related cables.
US$ 75.00 + tax