You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
- Fixed-frequency current-mode control with internal slope compensation
- Frequency foldback down to 25kHz at light loads
- Burst mode for low standby power consumption, meeting EuP Lot 6
- Frequency jitter to reduce EMI signature
- X-cap discharge function
- Adjustable overpower compensation
- Internal high-voltage current source
- VCC under-voltage lockout with hysteresis (UVLO)
- Brown-out protection on HV
- Overload protection with programmable delay
- Thermal shutdown (auto-restart with hysteresis)
- Latch-off for external over-voltage protection (OVP) and over-temperature protection (OTP) on TIMER
- Latch-off for Vcc over voltage protection
- Short-circuit protection
- Programmable soft start
- Vac (min) (V)85
- fsw (max) (kHz)65
- Vbr (V)700
- Vac (max) (V)305
- VCC (max) (V)30
- Typical Pmax (W)120
- Control MethodFixed Frequency
- Power Range DefinedNo
Evaluation KitGET THIS KIT
The EVHFC0500-S-00A Evaluation Board is designed to demonstrate the capabilities of HFC0500. HFC0500 is a fixed-frequency current mode controller with built-in slope compensation. At light load condition, it freezes the peak current and reduces its switching frequency down to 25kHz. As a result, it offers excellent efficiency at light load. At very light load, the controller enters burst mode. So very low standby power consumption can be achieved.
The EVHFC0500-S-00A is designed for TV, monitor and it typically drives 39W with dual outputs. One is 16VTYP, 1.5A load and the other is 5VTYP, 3A load from 90VAC/60Hz to 265VAC/50Hz.
The EVHFC0500-S-00A has excellent efficiency and meets 2kV IEC61000-4-5 surge immunity and EN55022 conducted EMI requirements. HFC0500 features variable protections like Thermal Shutdown (TSD), Vcc under Voltage Lockout (UVLO), Over Load Protection (OLP), Over Voltage Protection (OVP), Over Temperature Protection (OTP) and Brown-Out Protection.
HFC0500 is available in the SOIC8-7A package.
US$ 25.00 + tax