You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
- Universal Main Input Voltage (85-265VAC)
- Quasi-Resonant Operation
- Valley Switching for high efficiency and EMI
- Active Burst Mode for low standby power consumption
- Internal High Voltage Current Source
- High level of integration, allows a very low number external component count
- Maximum Frequency Limited
- Internal Soft Start
- Internal 250nS Leading Edge Blanking
- Thermal Shutdown (auto restart with hysteresis)
- Vcc Under Voltage Lockout with Hysteresis (UVLO)
- Over Voltage Protection
- Over Load Protection.
- Vac (min) (V)85
- Vbr (V)700
- Vac (max) (V)305
- Vfb (V)999
- VCC (max) (V)22
- Typical Pmax (W)120
- Min Off Time (µs)7.8
- trestart (µs)4.6
- Mps StatusActive
- Control MethodQuasi-Resonant
- Power Range DefinedNo
Evaluation KitGET THIS KIT
The HFC0100 is a peak current mode controller with Green Mode Operation. Its high efficiency feature over the entire line and load range meets the stringent world-wide energy efficiency requirements.
The HFC0100 integrated with a high voltage current source, its valley detector ensures minimum Drain-Source voltage switching (Quasi-Resonant operation). When the output power falls below a given level, the controller enters the burst mode.
The HFC0100 provides various protections, such as Thermal Shutdown (TSD), Vcc Under Voltage Lockout (UVLO), Over Load Protection (OLP), Over Voltage Protection (OVP) and so on.
The HFC0100 is available in the 8-pin SOIC8 package.
US$ 25.00 + tax