6V Input, 1.2 MHz, 2A Module Synchronous Step-Down Converter With Integrated Inductor Evaluation Board
The EVM3820-QV-00A is used for demonstrating the performance of MPS’s MPM3820 a low voltage high switching frequency step-down switcher with built-in power MOSFETs and power inductor. MPM3820 provides up to 2A continuous highly efficient output with constant-on-time control for fast loop response.
High power efficiency over a wide load range is achieved by scaling down the switching frequency at light load to reduce the switching related loss by constant on time control. Short circuit and thermal shutdown provides reliable, fault-tolerant operation.
MPM3820 is available in QFN 3.0x5.0x1.6mm package.
- Wide 2.7V to 6V OperatingInputRange
- Fixed and Adjustable Output from 0.6V
- 3.0mm x 5.0mm x 1.6mm QFN Package
- Total Solution Size 8.5mm x 4.5 mm
- Up to 2A Continuous Output Current
- 100% Duty Cycle in Dropout
- Ultra Low IQ: 40μA
- EN and Power Good for Power Sequencing
- Cycle-by-Cycle Over-Current Protection
- Short Circuit Protection with Hiccup Mode
- Adjustable Output Only Needs 4 External Components - 2 Ceramic Capacitors and FB Divider Resistors
- Fixed Output Only Needs Input and Output Capacitors