The EVM3509-QVE-00A is an evaluation board for MPM3509, a synchronous rectified, step-down Mini-Module regulator with built-in power MOSFETS, inductor and two capacitors
The Evaluation Board can deliver a 0.9A continuous output current with excellent load and line regulation over a wide input supply range.
Full protection features include over-current protection and thermal shut down.
The MPM3509 is available in a space-saving QFN-17 (3mmx5mmx1.6mm) package.
- Complete Switch Mode Power Supply
- 4V-to-36V Wide Operating Input Range
- 0.9A Continuous Load Current
- Low RDS(ON) Internal Power MOSFETs
- Fixed 2.2MHz Switching Frequency
- 450kHz-2.2MHz Frequency Sync
- Forced CCM mode
- Power Good Indicator
- OCP Protection with Valley Current Detection and Hiccup
- Thermal Shutdown
- Output Adjustable from 0.8V
- Available in QFN-17 (3mmx5mmx1.6mm) Package
- Wettable Flank Package
- Available in AEC-Q100 Grade 1