Low Dropout 150mA Linear Regulator EV Board
You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
The MP8903 is a low-noise, low-dropout linear regulator. It operates from 2.7V to 6.5V input voltage, and regulates the output voltage with 2% accuracy from 1.5V to 5V.
The MP8903 can supply up to 150mA of load current. The MP8903 features thermal overload protection. It is available in a QFN-8 package.
- Low 150mV Dropout at 150mA Output
- 2% Accurate Output Voltage
- Default Output Voltage Set to 3.3V, Adjustable from 1.5V to 5V using an External Resistor Divider
- Up to 6.5V Input Voltage
- Better Than 0.001%/mA Load Regulation
- Stable With Low-ESR Output Capacitor
- Low 125μA Ground Current
- Internal Thermal Protection
- IC Supported 1MP8903
Monolithic ICGET THIS IC
The MP8903 is a 150mA low-dropout linear regulator that can operate from 2.7V to 6.5V input. It regulates the output with 2% accuracy and comes with preset 2.5V, 2.85V or 3.3V output. An external resistor divider may be used to adjust the output voltage from 1.25V to 5V. The MP8903 has thermal protection to guard against harsh operating conditions, and is available in small QFN8 (2x2mm) and 5-pin TSOT23 packages.