4A High Efficient Synchronous Step-Down Converter with I2C Interface
1US$ 25.00 /unit
You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
The EV8864-Q-00A is used for demonstrating the performance of MPS’s MP8864. MP8864 is a highly integrated and high frequency synchronous step-down switcher with I2C control interface. It is optimized to support up to 4A load current over an input supply range from 4.5V to 21V with excellent load and line regulation.
Current-Mode operation provides fast transient response and eases loop stabilization. The output voltage level can be controlled, on-the fly through a 3.4Mbps I2C serial interface. Voltage range can be adjusted from 0.6V to 1.87V in 10mV steps. Voltage slew rate, switching frequency and power savings mode are also selectable through the I2C interface. Fully protection features includes over current protection, over voltage protection and over temperature protection.
MP8864 is available in QFN15 (3mmx3mm) package.
- Wide 4.5V-to-21VOperationInputRange
- 50mΩ/23mΩ Low RDS(ON) Internal Power MOSFETs
- 1% VOUT Accuracy
- I2C ProgrammableOutputRange from 0.6V to 1.87V in 10mV Steps with Slew Rate Control
- I2C Selectable Switching Frequency. Default 600kHz Switching Frequency.
- Programmable Default Output Voltage
- Power Saving Mode, OTP and OCP Via I2C
- Power Good Indication
- 1 bit I2C Address Set pin
- OCP Protection and Hiccup
- External Soft Start
- Available in QFN3x3 Package
- IC Supported 1''