High Efficiency Synchronous Rectification EV Board
The EV6922DS-00A is an evaluation board for the MP6922DS. It is configured to provide synchronous rectification solution for LLC topology.
MP6922DS features dual synchronous gate outputs which enables high efficiency rectification by replacing the schottky rectifier with a low Ron MOSFET.
- Works with both Standard and Logic Level FETS
- Compatible with Energy Star, 1W Standby Requirements
- VDDRange From 8V to 24V
- Fast Turn-off Total Delay of 20ns
- Max 300kHz Switching Frequency
- <600μA Quiescent Current at Light Load Mode
- Supports CCM, CrCM and DCM Operation Mode
- Supports High-side and Low-side Rectification
- IC Supported 1MP6922
Monolithic ICGET THIS IC
The MP6922 is a dual fast turn-off intelligent controller to drive two N-CH power MOSFETs in LLC resonant converters for synchronous rectification. The IC regulates the forward voltage drop of the power switch to about 70mV and turns it off before the voltage goes negative. MP6922 has a light-load function to latch-off the gate driver at light load condition, during which only about 600μA quiescent current is consumed. The fast turn-off speed of MP6922 makes both CCM and DCM driving available. An internal Reverse Current Protection (RCP) function ensures safe operation of the MOSFETs in high frequency CCM condition. MP6922 requires a minimum number of readily available standard external components and is available in SOIC8E, SOIC8 or SOIC14 package.