1US$ 25.00 /unit
You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
The EV6905-S-00A is an evaluation board for the MP6905GS. It is configured to provide synchronous rectification solution for Flyback/LLC topology.
MP6905GS features a synchronous gate output which enables high efficiency rectification by relating the schottky rectifier with a low Ron MOSFET.
- Works with both Standard and Logic Level FETS
- Compatible with Energy Star, 1W Standby Requirements
- VDD Range From 8V to 24V
- Fast Turn-off Total Delay of 20ns
- Max 400kHz Switching Frequency
- Supports CCM, DCM and Quasi-Resonant Topologies
- Supports High-side and Low-side Rectification
- Power Savings of Up to 1.5W in a Typical Notebook Adapter
- IC Supported 1MP6905
Monolithic ICGET THIS IC
The MP6905 is a low-drop, diode-emulator IC with external switch; MP6905 replaces Schottky diodes in high-efficiency, flyback converters. The chip regulates the forward drop of the external switch (about 30mV) and switches it off when the voltage becomes negative. MP6905 has a light-load sleep mode that reduces the quiescent current to <300uA. MP6905 is available in a compact SOIC-8 package.