1US$ 25.00 /unit
Arrives 3-4 business days.
Shipping only $5 per order.
The EV6901DS-00A is an evaluation board for the MP6901DS. It is configured to provide synchronous rectification solution for Flyback/LLC topology.
MP6901DS features a synchronous gate output which enables high efficiency rectification by relating the schottky rectifier with a low Ron MOSFET.
- Works with both Standard and Logic Level FETS
- Compatible with Energy Star, 1W Standby Requirements
- VDD Range From 8V to 24V
- Fast Turn-off Total Delay of 20ns
- Max 400kHz Switching Frequency
- <3mA Low Quiescent Current
- Supports CCM, DCM and Quasi-Resonant Topologies
- Supports High-side and Low-side Rectification
- Power Savings of Up to 1.5W in a Typical Notebook Adapter
- IC Supported 1MP6901
Monolithic ICGET THIS IC
The MP6901 is a Low-Drop Diode Emulator IC that, combined with an external switch replaces Schottky diodes in high-efficiency, Flyback converters. The chip regulates the forward drop of an external switch to about 70mV and switches it off as soon as the voltage becomes negative. Package choices are a space saving TSOT23-5 or SOIC-8.