5V to 26V, 5.5A Three-Phase Brushless DC Motor Driver Evaluation Board
The EV6536-U-00A is the evaluation board for the MP6536, a three-phase BLDC motor driver. It accepts PWM modulated inputs for operation.
The MP6536 features a low current shutdown mode, standby mode, input under voltage protection, current limit, thermal shutdown and fault flag signal output. All channels of drivers interface with standard logic signals.
The MP6536 is available in a 40 lead QFN 5X5 package.
- 5V to 26V VDD
- ±5.5A Peak Current Output
- Up to 1MHz Switching Frequency
- Current Sense Output
- Optional 3.3V or 5V Logic Power Supply on Board
- All Switches Current Limited
- Internal Under Voltage Protection
- Internal Thermal Protection
- Short-circuit Protection
- Fault Output Flag
- IC Supported 1MP6536