1US$ 100.00 /unit
You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
The EV6519-Q-00A is an evaluation board for the MP6519, a monolithic, step-down, current-source driver. It operates from a supply voltage of up to 28V and can deliver current up to 5A.
The four integrated MOSFET H-bridge control provide a fast dynamic load response and an ultra-high efficiency solution. For ease of use, the output polarity can be controlled by pulling MODE high or low.
Full Protection features include load open, load-short protection, OCP, OTP, OVP.
- Wide 2.5V to 28V Input Voltage Range
- Up to 5A Output Peak Current
- ±2% Accuracy at Full-Scale Reference
- 65m? RDS(ON) for Each MOSFET of H-Bridge
- 30kHz to 300kHz Programmable Switching Frequency
- 20k-100kHz PWM Input for Current Regulation
- Programmable Full-Scale Current
- Selectable Current Polarity Mode
- Open-Load Protection, OCP, OTP, OVP
- IC Supported 1MP6519
Monolithic ICGET THIS IC
The MP8060 is a configurable dual channel full-bridge or quad channel half-bridge used as the output stage of a Class-D audio amplifier. Each full-bridge can be driven independently as stereo single ended audio amplifiers or driven complementary in a bridge tied load (BTL) audio amplifier configuration.
The MP8060 features a low current shutdown mode, standby mode, input under voltage protection, thermal shutdown and fault flag signal output. All channels of drivers interface with standard logic signals.
The MP8060 is available in a 32 lead QFN 5X5 package.