Smart, Dual USB Charging Port Power Converter with Programmable Frequency
1US$ 25.00 /unit
Arrives 3-4 business days.
Shipping only $5 per order.
You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
The MP5408M integrates a monolithic step-down switch-mode converter with two USB current-limit switches and charging port identification circuitry for each port. It achieves 6A output current over a wide input-supply range with excellent load and line regulation.
The output of the USB switch is current limited. Both USB ports support DCP schemes for Battery Charging specification (BC1.2), the Divider Mode, 1.2V/1.2V Mode and USB TYPE-C 5V@3A DFP Mode eliminating outside user interaction.
- EMI Reduction Technique
- Wide 6V to 36V Operating Input-Voltage Range
- Selectable Output Voltage: 5.1V, 5.17V and 5.3V
- 90mV Line Drop Compensation
- Accurate USB1/USB2 Output-Current Limit
- 18mΩ/15mΩ Low RDS(ON) Internal Buck Power MOSFETs
- 13mΩ/13mΩ Low RDS(ON) Internal USB1/USB2 Power MOSFETs
- Load Shedding versus Temperature
- Hiccup Current Limit for both Buck and USB
- Supports DCP schemes for BC1.2, Divider Mode, and 1.2V/1.2V Mode
- Supports USB TYPE-C 5V@3A Mode
- IC Supported 1MP5408M
Monolithic ICGET THIS IC
The MP5408M integrates a monolithic, step-down, switch-mode converter with two USB current-limit switches and charging port identification circuitry for each port. The MP5408M achieves 6A of output current with excellent load and line regulationover a wide input-supply range.
The output of the USB switch is current-limited. Both USB ports support DCP schemes for battery charging specification (BC1.2), divider mode, 1.2V/1.2V modeand USB Type-C 5V@3A DFPmode,eliminating the need for outside user interaction.
Full protection features include hiccup current limiting, output over-voltage protection (OVP), and thermal shutdown.
The MP5408M requires a minimal number of readily available, standard, external componentsand is available in a QFN-26 (5mmx5mm) package.