1US$ 50.00 /unit
You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
The EV4430-L-00A is an evaluation board for the MP/MPQ4430GL.
MP/MPQ4430GL is a frequency programmable (350kHz to 2.5MHz), synchronous, step-down, switching regulator with integrated internal high-side and low-side power MOSFETs. It provides up to 3.5A highly efficient output current with current mode control for fast loop response.
The MP/MPQ4430GL employs AAM (Advanced Asynchronous Modulation) mode which helps to achieve high efficiency at light load condition by scaling down the switching frequency to reduce the switching and gate driving losses.
The EV4430-L-00A is a fully assembled and tested evaluation board, it generates +3.3V output voltage at load current up to 3.5A from a 3.3V to 36V input range.
- Wide 3.3V-to-36V Operating Input Range
- 3.5A Continuous Output Current
- 1?A Low Shutdown Mode Current
- 10?A Sleep Mode Quiescent Current
- Internal 90m? High-Side and 40m? Low-Side MOSFETs
- 350kHz to 2.5MHz Programmable Switching Frequency
- Synchronize to External Clock Selectable In-Phase or 180° Out-of-Phase
- Power Good Indicator
- Programmable Soft-Start Time
- 80ns Minimum On Time
- Selectable Forced CCM and AAM
- Low Dropout Mode
- Over-Current Protection with Valley-Current Detection and Hiccup
- Thermal Shutdown
- Available in a QFN-16 (3mmx4mm) Package
- Available Wettable Flank
- AEC-Q100 Grade-1
- IC Supported 1MPQ4430