1US$ 75.00 /unit
Arrives 3-4 business days.
Shipping only $5 per order.
The MP3332 is a dual-channels flash LED driver with very compact package, high efficiency for high-resolution camera phones to improve image and video quality in low light environment. The synchronous boost converter operates in 1/2/3/4MHz to provide an optimized solution for smaller PCB space and higher efficiency.
The MP3332 features standard I2C interface, dual LED channels, rich protection modes and high power density and performances. The MP3332 supports flash/assist light/torch/indicator/5V DC modes.
The cathodes of the dual flash LED are referenced to GND for better layout to improve thermal performance. It is available in WLCSP16-1.65X1.65mm package.
- 2.7V~5.5V input voltage
- Dual-channels, 1.5A/ch flash current with +/-7% accuracy
- 1/2/3/4MHz selectable switching frequency and switching frequency fold-back function
- 400kHz I2C compatible interface
- Standby/Flash/Assist/Torch/Indicator/5V DC modes Flash Mode: Up to 1.5A programmable current with +/-7% accuracy for each LED Assist/Torch Mode: Up to 500mA/ch programmable current with +/-7% accuracy Indicator Mode: Work in 31.5kHz PWM operation with 2/16, 3/16, 4/16, 5/16 duty cycle 128ms/256ms/512ms selectable blinking time 5V DC Mode: Constant 5V DC Output
- External Torch/Strobe Pin
- LED forward voltage balance to improve efficiency
- 1A to 4.2A programmable input DC current limit protection
- Low battery voltage protection
- LED short/open protection
- Over voltage protection
- Over temperature protection
- Input under voltage lockout protection
- Available in WLCSP16-1.65X1.65mm
- IC Supported 1MP3332
Monolithic ICGET THIS IC
The MP3332 is a dual-channel, flash LED driver for high-resolution camera phones. It comes in a very compact package and is highly efficient at improving image and video quality in low-light environments. The synchronous boost converter operates at 1/2/3/4MHz to provide higher efficiency and an optimized solution for smaller PCB spaces. The MP3332 features a standard I2C interface, dual LED channels, high-power density, and multiple protection features. The MP3332 supports flash, assist, torch, indicator, and 5V DC modes. To improve thermal performance, the cathodes of the dual flash LED are referenced to GND for a better layout. It is available in a WLCSP-16 (1.7mmx1.7mm) package.