1US$ 25.00 /unit
You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
The EV2499M-QB-00A is an evaluation board for MP2499M, a synchronous rectified, step-down module converter with built-in power MOSFETs.
The evaluation board can deliver a 3A max continuous output current with excellent load and line regulation over a wide input supply range.
Current-mode operation provides fast transient response and eases loop stabilization.
Full protection features include over-current protection and thermal shut down.
The MP2499M requires a minimal number of readily-available standard external components, and is available in a space-saving QFN-13 (2.5mmx3mm) package.
- Wide 5V to 36V Continuous Operating Input Range
- 85m?/55m? Low RDS(ON) Internal Power MOSFETs
- High-Efficiency Synchronous Mode Operation
- Default 270kHz Switching Frequency
- Synchronizes to a 200kHz to 2.4MHz External Clock
- Internal Soft-Start
- Output Line Drop Compensation
- Accurate Continuous Output Current Limit with External Resistor
- OCP Protection and Hiccup
- Thermal Shutdown
- Output Adjustable from 0.8V
- Available in an QFN-13 (2.5mmx3mm)
- IC Supported 1MP2499
Monolithic ICGET THIS IC
The MP2499 is a monolithic step-down switch mode converter with a programmable output current limit and an integrated input over-voltage protection switch. It achieves 2.0A continuous output current over a wide input supply range with excellent load and line regulation. The maximum output current can be programmed by sensing current through the inductor DC resistance (DCR) or an accurate sense resistor. Fault condition protection includes cycle?by?cycle current limiting and thermal shutdown. The MP2499 can survive high-voltage transients such as those found in automotive and industrial applications. The MP2499 requires a minimum number of readily available standard external components. The MP2499 is available in a 16-pin SOIC package.