1US$ 25.00 /unit
You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
The EV2122-J-00A is used for demonstrating the performance of MPS’s MP2122, an internally compensated 1MHz fixed-frequency dual PWM synchronous step-down regulator.
MP2122 is ideal for powering portable equipment that runs from a single cell Lithium-Ion (Li+) Battery due to 45uA low quiescent current. The output voltage can be regulated as low as 0.608V.
With peak current mode control and internal compensation, the MP2122 requires a minimum number of readily available standard external components and is available in an 8-pin TSOT23 package.
- Dual 2A Output Current
- Above 95% Peak Efficiency
- Above 80% Light Load Efficiency
- Wide 2.7V to 6V Operating Input Range
- 100m? and 40m? Internal Power MOSFET
- 1MHz Fixed Switching Frequency
- Adjustable Output from 0.608V to Vin
- 180° out of phase operation
- 100% duty cycle operation
- 45uA Quiescent current
- Cycle-by-cycle Over Current Protection
- Short Circuit Protection with Hiccup Mode
- Thermal shutdown
- Available in 8-pin TSOT23 Package
- IC Supported 1MP2122
Monolithic ICGET THIS IC
The MP2122 is an internally-compensated, 1MHz fixed-frequency, dual PWM, synchronous, step-down regulator. The MP2122 operates from a 2.7V-to-6V input, generates an output voltage as low as 0.608V, and has a 45? quiescent current that makes it ideal for powering portable equipment that runs on a single cell lithium-ion (Li+) battery. The MP2122 integrates dual 80mO high-side switches and 35mO synchronous rectifiers for high efficiency without an external Schottky diode. Peak-current mode control and internal compensation limits the minimum number of readily-available external components. Fault-condition protections include cycle-by-cycle current limiting and thermal shutdown. The MP2122 is available in an 8-pin TSOT23-8 package.