1US$ 25.00 /unit
Arrives 3-4 business days.
Shipping only $5 per order.
The EV020-5-S-01B Evaluation Board is designed to demonstrate the capabilities of MP020-5. The MP020-5 is a primary-side-control offline regulator which can eliminates secondary feedback components.
The EV020-5-S-01B is typically designed for small home appliances which output 12V/0.65A and 5V/50mA load from 85VAC to 265VAC, 50HZ/60HZ.
The EV020-5-S-01B has an excellent efficiency and meets IEC61000-4-5 surge immunity and EN55022 conducted EMI requirements. It has multi-protection function as open circuit protection, short-circuit protection, cycle by cycle current limit and over-temperature protection, etc.
- Primary-Side–Control without Opto-Coupler or Secondary Feedback Circuit
- Precise Constant Current and Constant Voltage Control (CC/CV)
- Integrated 700V MOSFET with Minimal External Components
- Variable, Off-Time, Peak-Current Control
- 550µA High-Voltage Current Source
- 100mW No-Load Power Consumption
- Programmable Cable Compensation
- Multiple Protections: OVP, OCP, OCkP, OTP, and VCC UVLO
- Natural Spectrum Shaping for Improved EMI Signature
- Low Cost and Simple External circuit
- IC Supported 1MP020A-5
Monolithic ICGET THIS IC
The MP020A-5 is an offline, primary-side regulator that provides accurate constant voltage and constant current regulation without an optocoupler or a secondary feedback circuit. The MP020A-5 has an integrated 700V MOSFET.
The MP020A-5's variable off-time control allows a flyback converter to operate in discontinuous conduction mode (DCM). The MP020A-5 also features protection functions such as VCC under-voltage lockout (UVLO), over-current protection (OCP), over-temperature protection (OTP), open-circuit protection (OCkP), and over-voltage protection (OVP). Its internal high-voltage start-up current source and power-saving technologies limit the no-load power consumption to less than 30mW.
The MP020A-5's variable switching frequency technology provides natural spectrum shaping to smooth the EMI signature, making it suitable for offline, low-power battery chargers and adapters.
The MP020A-5 is available in a SOIC8-7A package.