0.9A, 28V Six Half-Bridge Motor Driver Evaluation Board
1US$ 100.00 /unit
Arrives 3-4 business days.
Shipping only $5 per order.
The MPQ6526 is a six half-bridge DMOS output driver with integrated power MOSFETs. It can drive up to six different loads. The input voltage ranges from 7V to 28V, with the up to 0.9A output current capability.
The six half-bridges of MPQ6526 can be controlled separately from a standard serial data interface, and have various diagnostic functions. It has very low quiescent current in standby mode make a wide range of applications possible.
Fully protection includes short-circuit protection, under-voltage protection and thermal shutdown.
- Wide 7V to 28V OperatingInputRange
- Up to 0.9A Output Current for Each Channel
- Total Max Current 2.4A (all outputs combined)
- Rdson (HS + LS) Typically 1.1Ω at 25°C, Maximum 2Ω at 150°C
- Very Low Quiescent Current IVS < 6μA in Standby Mode VersusTotalTemperatureRange
- Serial Data Interface
- Short-Circuit Protection
- Under-Voltage Protection