1US$ 100.00 /unit
You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
The MPQ6526 is a six half-bridge DMOS output driver with integrated power MOSFETs. It can drive up to six different loads. The input voltage ranges from 7V to 28V, with the up to 0.9A output current capability.
The six half-bridges of MPQ6526 can be controlled separately from a standard serial data interface, and have various diagnostic functions. It has very low quiescent current in standby mode make a wide range of applications possible.
Fully protection includes short-circuit protection, under-voltage protection and thermal shutdown.
- Wide 7V to 28V Operating Input Range
- Up to 0.9A Output Current for Each Channel
- Total Max Current 2.4A (all outputs combined)
- Rdson (HS + LS) Typically 1.1? at 25°C, Maximum 2? at 150°C
- Very Low Quiescent Current IVS < 6?A in Standby Mode Versus Total Temperature Range
- Serial Data Interface
- Short-Circuit Protection
- Under-Voltage Protection
- IC Supported 1''