1US$ 25.00 /unit
You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
The EVQ4491M-RE-00A Evaluation Board is designed to demonstrate the capabilities of MPS’ MPQ4491M. MPQ4491M integrates a monolithic step-down switch mode converter and one USB current limit switch with charging port identification circuit. It achieves 2.5A continuous output current over a wide input supply range with excellent load and line regulation.
The output of USB switch is current limited. MPQ4491M provides a USB Dedicate Charging Port (DCP) which supports Battery Charging Specification 1.2 (BC1.2), the Divider Mode, and 1.2V/1.2V Mode without the need of outside user interaction.
- EMI Reduction Technique
- 14V Typical Operating Input Voltage
- 36V Max. Operating Input Voltage
- Fixed 5V Output Voltage with Line Drop Compensation
- Accurate Output Current Limit
- 350kHz/250kHz/150kHz Frequency Selectable
- Programmable Line Drop Compensation
- Supporting DCP schemes for BC1.2, Divider Mode, and 1.2V/1.2V Mode
- IC Supported 1''