1US$ 25.00 /unit
You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
The EVM38111-R-00A Evaluation Board is designed to demonstrate the capabilities of MPS’ MPM38111. The MPM38111 is a Dual Channels DC-DC Module. The module includes monolithic step-down switch mode converter with built-in internal power MOSFETs and inductors. It's designed to simplify power system design and provide ease of use.
The MPM38111 operates from a 2.7V-to-6V input, generates an output voltage as low as 0.608V, and has a 45µA quiescent current that makes it ideal for powering portable equipment that runs on a single cell lithium-ion (Li+) battery.
- Dual 1A-Output Current
- >93% Peak Efficiency
- >80% Light-Load Efficiency
- Ultra Low IQ: 45?A
- 80m? and 40m? Internal Power MOSFET
- Wide 2.7V to 6V Operating Input Range
- Default 1MHz Switching Frequency
- 180° Phase-Shifted Operation
- 4mmx4mmx1.6mm QFN14 package
- 100% Duty Cycle Operation
- Cycle-by-Cycle Over-Current Protection
- Short Circuit Protection with Hiccup Mode
- Thermal Shutdown
- IC Supported 1''