1US$ 25.00 /unit
You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
The EVM3620-Q-00B is an evaluation board for MPM3620, a synchronous rectified, step-down Mini-Module regulator with built-in power MOSFETs, inductor and two capacitors.
The Evaluation Board can deliver a 2A continuous output current with excellent load and line regulation over a wide input supply range. External AAM pin provides selectable power save mode or force PWM mode.
Full protection features include over-current protection and thermal shut down.
The MPM3620 is available in a space-saving QFN18 (3mm x5mmx1.6mm) package.
- Complete Switch Mode Power Supply
- 4.5V-to-24V Operating Input Range
- 2A Continuous Load Current
- 200?A Low Quiescent Current
- Low RDS(ON) Internal Power MOSFETs
- Fixed 2MHz Switching Frequency
- External AAM pin for Power-Save Mode Programming
- OCP Protection and Hiccup
- Thermal Shutdown
- Output Adjustable from 0.8V
- Available in QFN18 (3x5x1.6mm) Package
- IC Supported 1''