21V/0.6A Module Converter With Integrated Inductor Evaluation Board
1US$ 25.00 /unit
Arrives 3-4 business days.
Shipping only $5 per order.
The EVM3606A-QV-00A is an evaluation board for MPM3606A, a synchronous rectified, step-down module converter with built-in power MOSFETs, inductor and two capacitors.
The evaluation board can deliver a 0.6A continuous output current with excellent load and line regulation over a wide input supply range.
Current-mode operation provides fast transient
response and eases loop stabilization.
Full protection features include over-current protection and thermal shut down.
The MPM3606A is available in a space-saving QFN20 (3mm x5mmx1.6mm) package.
- 0.6A Continuous Load Current
- 100mΩ/50mΩ Low RDS(ON) Internal Power MOSFETs
- Integrated Inductor
- Integrated VCC and Bootstrap Capacitors
- Power Save Mode at Light Load
- Power Good Indicator
- Over Current Protection and Hiccup
- Thermal Shutdown
- Output Adjustable from 0.8V
- Available in QFN20 (3x5x1.6mm) Package
- Total solution size 6.7mm x7.3mm