21V/0.6A Module Converter With Integrated Inductor Evaluation Board
1US$ 25.00 /unit
Arrives 3-4 business days.
Shipping only $5 per order.
You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
The EVM3606-QV-00A is an evaluation board for MPM3606, a synchronous rectified, step-down module converter with built-in power MOSFETs, inductor and two capacitors.
The evaluation board can deliver a 0.6A continuous output current with excellent load and line regulation over a wide input supply range. External AAM pin provides selectable power save mode or force PWM mode.
Full protection features include over-current protection and thermal shut down.
The MPM3606 is available in a space-saving QFN20 (3mm x5mmx1.6mm) package.
- 4.5V-to-21V OperatingInputRange
- 0.6A Continuous Load Current
- 200μA Low Quiescent Current
- 100mΩ/50mΩ Low RDS(ON) Internal Power MOSFETs
- Integrated Inductor
- Integrated VCC and Bootstrap Capacitors
- External AAM pin for Power-Save Mode Programming
- OCP Protection with Hiccup
- Thermal Shutdown
- Output Adjustable from 0.8V
- Available in QFN-20 (3mmx5mmx1.6mm) Package
- Total Solution Size 6.7mm x 6.3mm
- IC Supported 1''