1US$ 25.00 /unit
You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
The EVM3510A-QV-00A is an evaluation board for MPM3510A, a synchronous rectified, step-down Mini-Module regulator with built-in power MOSFETS, inductor and two capacitors.
The Evaluation Board can deliver a 1.2A continuous output current with excellent load and line regulation over a wide input supply range.
Full protection features include over-current protection and thermal shut down.
The MPM3510A is available in a space-saving QFN-19 (3mmx5mmx1.6mm) package.
- Complete Switch Mode Power Supply
- 4.5V-to-36V Wide Operating Input Range
- 1.2A Continuous Load Current
- Low RDS(ON) Internal Power MOSFETs
- Fixed 1.15MHz Switching Frequency
- 800kHz-2MHz Frequency Sync
- Power Save Mode for Light Load
- Power Good Indicator
- OCP Protection with Valley Current detection and Hiccup
- Thermal Shutdown
- Output Adjustable from 0.8V
- Available in QFN-19 (3x5x1.6mm) Package
- IC Supported 1''