The EV4068-S-00A Evaluation Board is designed to demonstrate the capabilities of MP4068. The MP4068 is a highly integrated TRIAC dimmable LED driver with high power factor. It is specifically designed for low-line input (120VAC), no-isolated, TRIAC-dimmable LED lighting applications, especially for the low cost and small form factor applications.
The integrated 500V MOSFET ensures the system to withstand 500V surge test without MOV or TVS. Only a single winding inductor is required to realize the solution. It features MPS’s proprietary hybrid operation mode which is designed to achieve good dimming performance.The EV4068-S-00A is typically designed for driving an 7W Triac dimmable LED bulb with 50VTYP, 140mA LED load from 108VAC to 132VAC, 60Hz.
The EV4068-S-00A has an excellent efficiency and meets IEC61547 surge immunity, IEC61000-3-2 Class C harmonics and EN55015 conducted EMI requirements. It has multi-protection function as over-voltage protection; output short-circuit protection, thermal shut down, etc.
- Excellent TRIAC Dimming Performance
- Lowest Cost BOM
- Constant Current LED Driver
- Good LED Current Accuracy
- 500V MOSFET Integrated
- Internal HV Fast Start-Up
- Single Winding Inductor
- High Power Factor(>0.9)
- High Efficiency (>84%)
- LED Current Foldback at High Temperature
- Thermal Shutdown (Auto Restart with Hysteresis)
- VCC Under Voltage Lockout with Hysteresis (UVLO)
- Programmable Over Voltage Protection
- Output Short Circuit Protection
- Fit inside GU10 Bulb Enclosure
- IC Supported 1MP4068