The EV4056-K-00A Evaluation Board is designed to demonstrate the capabilities of MP4056. The MP4056 is a non-isolated, TRIAC dimmable LED controller with active PFC and excellent dimming performance.
It works in boundary conduction mode for reducing the MOSFET and Diode switching losses. Its adaptive dimmer type detection and phase-cut-based dimming control can achieve good dimmer compatibility and deep dimming range.
The EV4056-K-00A is typically designed for driving a 16W TRIAC dimmable LED bulb with 48VTYP, 340mA LED load from 198VAC to 265VAC, 50Hz.
The EV4056-K-00A has a cost effective BOM and excellent efficiency. It meets IEC61547 surge immunity, IEC61000-3-2 Class C harmonics and EN55015 conducted EMI requirements. It has multi-protection function as over-voltage protection; winding short circuit protection; output short-circuit protection; ZCD pin short protection; over- temperature protection etc.
- Adaptive Dimmer Type Detection and Phase-Cut-Based Dimming Control
- Good Dimmer Compatibility
- Fast Start-Up without Perceptible Delay
- Accurate Line & Load Regulation
- High Power Factor
- High Efficiency
- Operates in Boundary Conduction Mode
- Cycle-by-Cycle Current Limit
- Winding Short-Circuit Protection
- Output Over-Voltage Protection
- Output Short-Circuit Protection
- ZCD Pin Short Protection
- Over-Temperature Protection
- IC Supported 1MP4056