Ultra Low IQ Step-Down Regulator plus LDO Step-Down Switcher Evaluation Board
1US$ 25.00 /unit
Arrives 3-4 business days.
Shipping only $5 per order.
The MP28300 is a monolithic power management unit containing 300mA high efficiency step-down switching converters and a 100mA LDO regulator. The sub micro-ampere quiescent current provides extremely high efficiency when load current is low down to uA range. With the input range up to 5.5V, the MP28300 is ideal for powering battery-powered devices.
The constant-on-time control scheme provides fast transient response, high light load efficiency as well as the minimum capacitors. The regulation is tight by integrating an error amplifier to correct the output voltage.
Another 100mA LDO regulator provides easy system configuration with clean output voltage.
The CTRL pins control the ON/OFF and output voltage selection function.
The MP28300 requires a minimum number of readily available standard external components and is available in a small QFN12 (2x2mm) package.
300mA Buck Switcher:
- Ultra Low IQ: 500nA
- Wide 2.0V to 5.5V Operating Input Range
- 7 Selectable Output Voltages
- Up to 300mA Output Current
- 1.5MHz Switching Frequency at CCM Mode
- 100% Duty Cycle in Dropout
- 0.25Ω and 0.25Ω Internal Power MOSFET Switches
- Cycle-by-Cycle Over Current Protection
- Short Circuit Protect with Hiccup Mode
- Ultra Low IQ: 300nA
- 2.0V to 5.5V Operation Input Range
- 3 Selectable Output Voltage
- Over Temperature Protection
- Available in a QFN12-2.0mmx2.0mm Package