DOWNLOAD DATA SHEET PDF
You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
- Guaranteed Industrial Temp Range Limits
- Wide 3.8V to 55V Operating Input Range
- 250mO Internal Power MOSFET
- Up to 2MHz Programmable Switching Frequency
- 140? Quiescent Current
- Ceramic Capacitor Stable
- Internal Soft-Start
- Up to 95% Efficiency
- Output Adjustable from 0.8V to 52V
- Available in QFN (3mm x 3mm) and SOIC8E with Exposed Pad Packages
- AEC-Q100 Qualified
- fsw (max) (kHz)2000
- Vin (min) (V)3.8
- Vin (max) (V)55
- Iout (max) (A)1.5
- Isw Limit (typ) (A)2.3
- Vfb (typ) (V)0.8
- Iq (typ) (mA)0.14
- Regulated Outputs1
- Vout (max) (V)52
- Vout (min) (V)0.8
- Control ModeCurrent Mode
- Common FeaturesLight-Load Efficiency
- Special FeaturesProgrammable Frequency
Evaluation KitGET THIS KIT
The EVQ4559DN-00A is an evaluation board for the MPQ4559, a high frequency step-down regulator with an integrated power MOSFET.
The MPQ4559 integrates a 250m? MOSFET that provides 1.5A load current over a wide operating input voltage of 4.5V to 55V.
Current mode control provides fast transient response and eases loop stabilization. An internal soft-start prevents inrush current at turn-on.
The EVQ4559DN-00A is a fully assembled and tested PCB. It generates a +3.3V output voltage at load current up to 1.5A from an 8V to 55V input range. Switching frequency is set at 500kHz.
$50.00 + tax