DOWNLOAD DATA SHEET PDF
You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
- Wide 5V to 24V Operating Input Range
- 6A Continuous Output Current
- PFM/PWM Mode Selectable
- Low RDS(ON) Internal Power MOSFETs
- Proprietary Switching Loss Reduction Technique
- 1% Reference Voltage
- 7ms Internal Soft Start
- Output Discharge
- 500kHz Switching Frequency
- Hiccup OCP Protection and Thermal Shutdown
- Auto Retry OVP Protection
- Output Adjustable from 0.604V to 5.5V
- fsw (max) (kHz)500
- Vin (min) (V)5
- Vin (max) (V)24
- Iout (max) (A)6
- Isw Limit (typ) (A)6.6
- Vfb (typ) (V)0.604
- Iq (typ) (mA)0.16
- Regulated Outputs1
- Vout (max) (V)5.5
- Vout (min) (V)0.604
- Control ModeCOT
- Common FeaturesExternal Soft Start, Light-Load Efficiency, Power Good, Synchronous Rectification
- Special FeaturesOutput Discharge
Evaluation KitGET THIS KIT
The EV8765-Q-00A is an evaluation board for the MP8765GQ, a high efficiency monolithic synchronous step-down converter.
The Evaluation Board can deliver 6A continuous load current from a 5V to 24V input with excellent load and line regulation.
Constant-On-Time (COT) control mode provides fast transient response and eases loop stabilization.
The Evaluation Board can be turned on or shut down via a remote ON/OFF input that is reference to ground. This input is compatible with popular logic devices.
$25.00 + tax