DOWNLOAD DATA SHEET PDF
You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
- 6-String, Max 80mA/String
- 3V to 26V Input Voltage Range
- 1.5% Current Matching Accuracy between Strings
- Programmable Switching Frequency
- Selectable Combined Analog and PWM Dimming Mode or Direct PWM Dimming Mode
- Combined Analog and PWM Dimming Mode with 25% Dimming Transfer Point
- 24kHz to 27.5kHz Output Dimming Frequency to Eliminate Audible Noise
- Cascading Capability with a Single Power Source
- Programmable Over-Voltage Protection (OVP)
- Recoverable Thermal Shutdown Protection
- Cycle-by-Cycle Over-Current Protection (OCP)
- Under-Voltage Lockout (UVLO)
- Available in a TQFN-24 (4mmx4mm) Package
- Isw Limit (A)2.5
- Vin (min) (V)3
- Vin (max) (V)26
- fsw (min) (kHz)500
- Ichannel (max) (A)0.08
- LEDx ABS Voltage (V)50
- fsw (max) (kHz)1250
- PackageTQFN-24 (4x4)
- Power MOSFETIntegrated
- Dimming (Output)Smart-Dim
- Iq (mA)1.6
- Typical LCD Screen SizesMedium (10"-29")
Evaluation KitGET THIS KIT
The MP3387L is a step-up converter with 6-channel current sources. It is designed for driving the white LED arrays as backlighting of small or middle size LCD panel.
The MP3387L uses peak-current mode as its PWM control architecture. The switching frequency can be programmed by a resistor. It generates an output voltage up to 45V from a 3V to 25V input supply. The MP3387L independently regulates the current in each LED string to the value set by an external current-setting resistor.
The MP3387L applies 6 internal current sources in each LED string terminal to achieve a current balance with 3% current regulation accuracy between strings. Its low 500mV regulation voltage on LED current sources reduces power loss.
The MP3387L features external digital PWM dimming and analog dimming, both of which sharing a single input with 25% PWM duty cycle as a transfer point. The mix-dimming strategy helps to improve the dimming ratio. Also, MP3387L automatically transfers the PWM input signal 100Hz to 20kHz frequency to 24kHz to 27.5kHz to eliminate the audible noise.
MP3387L has rich protection modes to guarantee safety operation. The protection modes include recoverable OCP (over-current protection), OVP (over-voltage protection), OTP (over-temperature protection), any string of LED short and open protection.
The MP3387L is available in TQFN24-4mmX4mm package.
$100.00 + tax