Triple Outputs Boost Plus Linear Regulators for TFT Bias
DOWNLOAD DATA SHEET PDF
You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
The MP1530 combines a triple output step-up converter with linear regulators to provide a complete DC/DC solution. It is designed to power TFT LCD panels from a regulated 3.3V or 5V supply.
This device integrates a 1.4MHz fixed frequency step-up converter with positive and negative linear regulators. The step-up converter switch node drives two charge pumps, which supply powers to their respective linear regulators. The positive and negative linear regulator inputs can withstand up to 38V and down to -20V, respectively.
A single on/off control enables all 3 outputs. The outputs are internally sequenced at startup for ease of use. An internal soft-start prevents input overload at startup. Cycle-by-cycle current limiting reduces component stress.
The MP1530 is available in a tiny 3mm x 3mm, 16-pin QFN package or a 16-pin TSSOP package.
- 2.7 to 5.5V Operating Input Range
- 2.8A Switch Current Limit
- 3 Outputs in a Single Package
- Step-Up Converter up to 22V
- Positive 20mA Linear Regulator
- Negative 20mA Linear Regulator
- 250mΩ Internal Power MOSFET Switch
- Up to 95% Efficiency
- 1.4MHz Fixed Frequency
- Internal Power-On Sequencing
- Adjustable Soft-Start/Fault Timer
- Cycle-by-Cycle Over Current Protection
- Under Voltage Lockout
- Ready Flag
- 16-Pin QFN 3x3mm or TSSOP Packages
- Vout (min) (V)2.7
- Vin (min) (V)2.7
- Vin (max) (V)5.5
- Isw Limit (typ) (A)3.6
- Iq (typ) (mA)1.3
- Regulated Outputs3
- fsw (max) (kHz)1400
- Vout (max) (V)22
- Vfb (V)1.25
- PackageQFN-16 (3x3), TSSOP16
- Special FeaturesIntegrated Linear Regulators
- Down ModeNo
- Input/Output DisconnectNo
- Enable All Buying Option LinkNo
- Disable Add To Cart ButtonNo
- Enable Evaluation Kit ButtonNo
- Disable In Stock BlockNo
Evaluation KitGET THIS KIT
The EV0055 evaluation board is designed to demonstrate the capabilities of MPS’ MP1530 triple output step-up converter which is capable of powering a TFT panel from a regulated 3.3V or 5V.
The MP1530 includes a 1.4MHz fixed-frequency step-up converter and a positive and negative linear regulator. The linear regulators are powered from a charge-pump driven by the step-up converter switch node (SW).
A single on/off control enables all 3 outputs. The outputs are internally sequenced at power on and power off for ease of use. An internal soft-start prevents overloading the input source at startup. Cycle-by-cycle over current protection limits component overstress.
$25.00 + tax