DOWNLOAD DATA SHEET PDF
You have a basic account.A myMPS+ account is needed.Upgrade to myMPS+
- Variable Off-Time, Current Mode Control
- Universal Main Supply Operation (85VAC to 265VAC)
- Frequency Foldback as Load Lightens
- Peak-Current?Compression to Reduce Transformer Noise
- Active-Burst Mode for Low Standby Power Consumption
- Internal High-Voltage Current Source
- Internal 200ns Leading Edge Blanking
- Thermal Shutdown (Auto Restart with Hysteresis)
- VCC Under-Voltage Lockout with Hysteresis
- Over-Voltage Protection on VCC Pin
- Timer-Based Overload Protection
- Short-Circuit Protection
- Natural Spectrum Shaping for Improved EMI Performance
- Vac (min) (V)85
- Vbr (V)700
- Vac (max) (V)305
- Vfb (V)999
- VCC (max) (V)30
- Typical Pmax (W)120
- Control MethodVariable Frequency
- Power Range DefinedNo
Evaluation KitGET THIS KIT
HFC0300 is a variable off time controller. Based on a fixed peak current technique, the controller decreases its frequency as the load becomes lighter. As a result, it offers excellent efficiency performance at light load while optimizing the efficiency in other load conditions.
When the frequency decreases to some level, peak current decreases with the decrease of the load to prevent transformer mechanical resonance. The controller enters burst mode when the output power falls below a given level.
The HFC0300 features various variable protections like Thermal Shutdown (TSD), VCC Under Voltage Lockout (UVLO), Over Load Protection (OLP), Short Circuit Protection (SCP), Over Voltage Protection (OVP).
The HFC0300 is available in the 8-pin SOIC8 package.
$25.00 + tax